MBAI iProtek is the basic membership insurance plan for Associate and Retired Members.
The following individuals or bureau office personnel, aged 18 to 65 years old, are eligible to enroll for MBAI iProtek under Plan 199:
- Spouse, parents, and children of Regular Members
- Civilian/Non-uniformed Personnel (NUP)
- Bureau of Immigration
- Airport Police
- Customs Police
- Coast Guard Auxiliary
- Security Guards
- AFP Reservists
- ROTC Cadets and Graduates
- Cadets from PMMA, PNPA, and MAAP
- Accredited IRs and FAMs of AFPMBAI
Retired uniformed personnel are eligible to enroll under Plan 499 (Retired Enlisted Personnel) or Plan 999 (Retired Officers).
Barangay Tanods are eligible to enroll under Plan 99.
Download the MBAI iProtek application form and pay the first monthly premium thru online payment (GCASH, Maya, Land Bank PAY Mobile, Land Bank Online & Metrobank Online) for AFPMBBAI to issue your Membership Certificate.